In every functional area of your business - marketing, sales, operations, finance, human resources - a business purpose, a plan, a budget and ROI analysis is a standard practice. Occupational health should be no different, but too often it is overlooked.
Do you have a plan?
Are you getting results?
Can you measure how effective it is?
Can you quantify your ROI?
Making sure there is a business model behind your occupational health program is what we do. It isnʼt just about safety or insurance, itʼs about business.
We can provide:
- Coordination and / or
- Guidance in all matters concerning occupational health or corporate benefits programs.
With over 20 years of corporate health experience with companies such as Mobil, Tenneco, Pactiv Corporation, Pactiv Food service & Food Packaging and Reynolds Consumer Products, Precision Occupational Health Management, Inc. has the expertise, ingenuity and passion to help you organize for success, reduce costs and maximize workforce productivity.
Whether you have dedicated resources for Occupational Health (OH) or not, partner with Precision to implement a strategy for Total Workforce Health & Productivity.
These activities saved one company nearly $4 million.
- Pre-placement return on investment of greater than 7:1
- Reduced average cost of workers compensation claims by 37%
- Saved annual process costs versus outsourcing
- Implemented full time equivalent staffing cost 35% less
than outsourced options
- Reduced local clinics fee-for-service agreements by 29%
- Implemented more effective OH processes and procedures for
recent acquisition and lowered OH Services costs.